by Sasha Olsen
£65.00 (excl. VAT)
Size: 300 mm x 230 mm (Portrait)
Sasha Olsen’s debut book, “Beach Boys,” embarks on a global journey across five continents spanning three years of world exploration.
Olsen captures the essence of over sixty international models against stunning backdrops, seamlessly blending beach landscapes with male beauty.
The book celebrates moments of contemplation, friendship, and the joy of being in nature, symbolising freedom and authenticity through nudity and reflecting Olsen’s profound connection to the sea.
Each model becomes a storyteller, contributing to an atmosphere where charm, grace, and humour harmonise with the beauty of nature.
This book invites readers to cherish life’s fragments, offering a sensory experience through storytelling, textures, and captivating visuals.
- Micah Plath at Wilhelmina LA (front cover)
- Adriano Romanini at CREW Model Management
- Alex Klose at Modelwerk
- Ben Miller
- David Bodas at Balistarz
- Deston Dauncey at Twenty Management
- Diogo Afonso at Onway Models
- Gabriele Mocini at Fashion Model Management
- Gregorio Gazzaneo
- Guilherme Ripper at Central Models
- John Zunda at Boom Models
- Karl Kugelmann at Fanjam Model Management
- Leon Valentin
- Louis Nichols
- Luca Bold at Ice Models
- Lucas Ogutu at Twenty Management
- Marko Maria Maffei at Fashion Model Management
- Nichita Zubco at Onway Models
- Oliver Baggerman at Uno Models
- Oliver Jacobs at Fanjam Model Management
- Owen Lindberg at Next Models Miami
- Patricio Manzotti at Next Models Miami
- Paul Ferrari at Fashion Model Management
- Paul Hupfer at Kult Models
- Pivot Aurel at Twenty Management
- Sean Ford
- Sebastian Simmons at Boss Models
- Sergio Perdomo at D’ Management Group
- Sergei Adonis at Boss Models
- Thierry Lecomte at Metropolitan Models
- William Eveleigh at Boss Models